Who doesn’t like the wonders and magic of nature? Nature is the blessing we got from divinity. And trees are the elements that add Pearl’s beauty to this earth.
When we talk about trees, neem is something that comes to our mind instantly. I still remember how my grandparents used to tell me stories about the time when tools like brushes didn’t exist and how they used to take the benefit of neem instead.
As bitter as the neem tastes, you will be quite amazed to know more about it. If you are a person who loves reading about the elements of nature or someone who wants to plant a neem tree, stay on this page to read more because this thing has just become Interesting.
What are the interesting facts about neem trees?
Even if we talk about Hindu mythology or ancestors’ history, neem has been mentioned for ages. The significance of the neem tree has not been hidden from anyone. But, there are many interesting facts about neem trees that no one knows exist. They are given below:
- Neem tree is created by the few drops of holy water known as marital in Hindu mythology. It is said to be moistened in the earth by Devas.
- Neem tree is also known as the embodiment of deities such as Durga and kali.
- Neem also works as a pesticide for plants by saving them from fatal insects.
- Neem is also used as an acne purifier. So, neem is a beauty secret and created by drops of Amrit. Now it all makes sense.
- Neem is also the best selection when it comes to boosting the immune system. It fights against all the dangerous bacteria by protecting the body from fatal infections.
- It is also a very interesting fact to know that the discovery of neem oil was made in India. It is best in treating all oral problems. It improves gum health without any side effects.
- Neem is also helpful when it comes to the treatment of Diabetes. It is said to decrease the glucose levels present in the blood.
- Neem is also antibacterial.
- Neem is said to have a life span of more than 150 years. Isn’t it just amazing?
- Neem holds much importance in India. It has been used in Indian medicine and science for ages. It was used in Ayurvedic medicines, which are still really popular and effective.
- Bitter tree-like neem is also eaten in many parts of India. Its leaves are cooked along with eggplant, and its parts are being used to make other dishes as well. You will be surprised to know that neem is famous in India, but in Vietnam, Myanmar neem is also used as a product that many people enjoy eating.
- The leaves of neem trees are also used to cure many skin disorders. They are ulcers, boils; a ring is worn, etc. An interesting fact is that before neem leave, pastes have also been utilized to treat diseases like smallpox and chickenpox that was a serious disease, but neem remedies made it bearable.
- One of the most interesting facts is that neem leaves were also saved from diseases like malaria. When you burn the neem leaves, they protect a group of mosquitoes.
What makes neem trees so interesting?
Everybody loves neem trees. If a tree has more interesting facts than an actor or actress, then what’s there not to like about it. But what is the reason that makes neem trees more interesting?
It is surely the flowers of the neem tree that are known for their sweet fragrance. It is also said to have a calming impact. Neem tree has been a long part of our Indian history as people used to pour its fuel or oil in a lamp. The Indian farmers also used its wood.
Not only in India but in Nigeria too, it is one of the most significant trees. But along with beauty comes the beast. It can also be toxic if taken regularly in varying or large amounts. It should also not be taken by pregnant ladies. Other than that, tree-like neem will surely grant your many health-related fantasies. Do you believe in Vastu? Then many more interesting facts are given below.
Some more interesting facts about neem:
Yes, there are more facts about neem that make it one of the most important and interesting trees. A single tree with so many benefits. Like I said earlier, nature is just fascinating and also a blessing.
- The presence of neem trees in a house is said to attract and bring happiness and positivity in large amounts.
- According to Indian researchers, neem leaves also help in reducing hair fall. In a world of stress, hair fall is a common problem. But tree-like neem keeps the hair from falling away.
- I am sure that you had no idea about this interesting fact that neem also helps to get rid of pimples.
- We all read a poem named Scorpion in school and how badly it hurts. But you will be astounded to know that the neem paste also helps in reducing the pain to a great extent.
- Having a bloody nose in school was common, but I bet you didn’t know about this interesting fact that neem also helps to get rid of that easily.
- Another interesting fact is that neem is used as birth control and also something that can cause abortion.
- Neem is said to be placed in a northwest corner, according to Indian Vastu.
In summary, a neem tree is one of the most interesting trees having so many interesting facts that are even difficult to count. It is used for beauty, medicines, positivity, calmness, painkillers, mosquito remover, and many more.
It’s so interesting that I am thinking about planting it right now. I know you want to do the same. Who in this world doesn’t want to have beauty and medicine together? I hope this article will be helpful to you.