“Presence of mind” this line best suits the air sign, Libra. Reason being, that this is the sign that is represented by an inanimate object, scale. Another word that goes with them is equilibrium. Be it life or any other thing, they want a perfect harmonious balance. They are governed by art, love, beauty and are highly intrigued by art and intellectualism.
Want, try to make everyone happy. This is one of the finest traits of a Libra. This is what makes them seem interesting and gives you the feeling of trying to know more about them. Seventh sign(September 23 – October 22) . Air sign that is represented by scales of justice and is governed by the planet Venus. Usually represented by harmony, love, art, and balance.
Libra Personality Traits
- Be it social, friendship, or relationship platforms, Libra just wants balance everywhere.
- They are the peacemakers, and you’ll rarely find them in any argument.
- You’ll never feel left out if you are friends with them. They are the people who speak for others.
- They are the helpers, they lend their energy and time to others, which can often leave them tiring. Furthermore, they trust their intuitions and just keep moving forward is their motto.
- They weigh the advantages and disadvantages of almost everything, be it doesn’t matter whether it’s big or small.
- When it comes to love and relationships, Libras are unsteady, and they won’t make the first move. Venus in them shows that Libras tend to enjoy little things in life. They don’t like dramas but will also love to watch them from afar.
- While taking them for a date, they’ll love places where they can consume art and culture at the same time. They’ll just adore dates in theater and galleries.
- Like every other air sign, Libras are social butterflies and tend to make friends easily. They are really curious, and you’ll never feel lonely around them.
- Venus-ruled sign, so it’s obvious that they are career-oriented and find out ways to create balance in everything they do. They never think likewise but have the power to look at a situation from various viewpoints.
- Libra is an air sign, so their compatibility sets most with other air signs such as Gemini or Aquarius. Its partnership is really difficult with Ares, which is just the opposite sign of Libra.
- Family is really important to Libras. It’s really important for you to maintain a perfect level of harmony between them.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who are Libras most compatible with?
According to astrology, people born under this zodiac sign are most compatible with Gemini, Leo, Sagittarius and Aquarius.
- What are Libra’s weaknesses?
Libra’s efforts of avoiding conflicts and fights at any cost may sometimes act as their own weakness, which means they put themselves last most of the time. Their self-sacrificing nature can be great for their loved ones. This often leaves them feeling alone and empty. That toxic positivity can take a major toll on their self-confidence.
- Are libras emotional?
They are considered to be heartless, but they are exactly opposite to this. They feel every emotion, the thing is that they don’t react much. They try to hide their real emotions.
- Who should Libra avoid?
They get along mostly with every sign but their compatibility with a Virgo is worst.
The sign is known for being logical as well as practical in life. It’s just that they can’t accept things as they are, they need a proper explanation and reason for the following. Extroverts, cozy and highly friendly people, who tend to take joy and happiness wherever they go.